Access the commerce bridge connecting three continents
Hosted Buyers Program
The Hosted Buyers program aims to ensure the attendance of top-level international trade professionals. These professionals benefit from total or partial payment of their travel expenses and enjoy a series of special conditions for visiting the show and holding meetings with exhibitors.
Who can take part in the Hosted Buyers program?
Professionals from top-level international companies with decision-making power on purchases and a certain volume of purchases and/or sales.
Whether you’re an importer, distributor, supermarket chain professional, wholesaler, retailer or a horeca professional, MARKET EXPO hosted buyers program will help you discover exciting products and original ideas. A unique exhibition experience which will help you do business, network and benefit, at the same time.
What are the benefits of the program?
- Full or partial coverage of your travel and/or accommodation costs and a free pass to the trade show.
- Free Hosted Buyer pass giving preferential access to the show every day.
- Permanent access to the Hosted & VIP Buyers’ Lounge: a relaxation area, bar, meeting rooms, business centre and Internet connections.
- Dedicated services during your visit, available in the Hosted & VIP Buyers’ Lounge.
- Access to the Alimentaria Premium area, an exclusive space for select companies to meet up.
How to participate?
To be considered for the Hosted Buyers Program, you will need to submit your application form at [email protected] . If you are eligible to take part in this, you will receive an official confirmation email letting you know that you have been accepted.
Qualify now as a Hosted Buyer by sending the application form and enjoy the pleasures of doing profitable business in Athens.
Terms and conditions
We recommend you read the Terms and Conditions governing the Hosted Buyers program carefully. The choice of Hosted Buyers is determined by the participation criteria laid down by the organisers.
For further information, please feel free to contact us by sending an email to [email protected].